Neighborhoods in the Saint George Utah Area
Real estate neighborhoods in Saint George Utah are quite desirable, many retaining views of Pine Valley Mountain, of the Big Red Mountain in Ivins or of the high red rock bluffs and variety of cityscape to include lots of green belts being comprised of 13 golf courses in the area.
Know My Neighborhoods
Question: Are there neighborhoods to stay away from and what are some of the more desirable neighborhoods in town?
Answer: First off, there are no areas to stay away from. You really need to know this about St George. Also, nicer areas seem to parallel price range fairly closely. Second, Brian can advise on the phone as to desirable areas of real estate in Saint George Utah that might match your lifestyle. Third, I tell a little about the different neighborhoods towards the bottom of this page.
Fourth, a couple other ways to get to know the neighborhoods could be in getting to know first the communities of the St George area.
Desirability of the St George Area
Greater St George Neighborhoods
What are the nicer areas? If you are above 350K, I would say Green Springs, The Knolls at Little Valley, Snow Canyon, Ivins, Bloomington and Bloomington Hills and I could also go on. So, really it depends on your price range. I don't know of any area of town that is all old or run down; both of those are not synonymous.
In desiring information about neighborhoods, please realize that all the neighborhoods are desirably associative to each's price range. Because each American has their own lifestyle associated with price range, you may have questions associated to your particular situation for buying real estate in St George Utah. So ask away. Tour the town on your own comfortably, because when narrowing down more closely the neighborhoods, then the MLS listings, based off your price range, will yield that nicety of area for you. On top of that, when you are with Brian, you can ask more specific questions as to the nicety of those particular areas. If you are not prepared to buy when deciding to look at properties please be aware of Timing Your Move for Buying Real Estate in St George Utah.
These are just some of the neighborhood developments we have to offer. Feel free to call anytime with questions in refining your neighborhood orientation and interests.
- Green Springs- nicer and newer fairly upscale area on the NW side of I-5 interstate freeway in Washington, Utah.
- Coral Canyon- nicer and newer area N of St George and N of Washington off Exit 11 (Hurricane Exit). East side of Interstate-visible from the Interstate.
- Southgate- Off exit 6, off Bluff, onto Hilton Dr and as it crosses the bridge you'll take a left (600 W?) and everything E of Tonaquint Dr up along Southgate golf course.
- Sunbrook- call Brian to take you out to this one, features upscale golf course, club house, exercise facility, indoor and outdoor pool, lawn bowling and views.
- Stone Cliff- true gated community, prices starting about 500K range on up, club house, exercise facilities, awesome views of Pine Valley Mt, city, etc.
- The Ledges- a brand new community positioned just NW of town built up on a plateau edge that skirts the rim rock ledges of Snow Canyon Park, which the back side of is available along the north rim drive out to Ivins (mostly W of St George).
- Bloomington Country Club- off exit 4, E of I-15, you double back traveling south along the east side of the freeway until you come to Man O War Rd and take a Right and that eventually takes you across the bridge and T's on a road that loops back on itself at that T, traveling out around Bloomington Country Club golf course. You'll have condo's and a myriad of more established neighborhoods and some single level living homes nestled along some rock cliffs.
- The Knolls- Some higher end homes along the S end of River Rd, S of 2450 S and shortly there after, E of River Rd.
- Paradise Canyon- A newer development built by Ence home builders that is nestled on the way out to Ivins as you take a left off Bluff onto Snow Canyon Parkway, it will be immediately on the right side. This has nice homes and may have mostly older adults in this development.
The market has been reset, the appetites wetted, as word got out about the desirability of our area to include our geology and scenery, and real estate in Saint George Utah is once again a very secure investment for the future.